Fox Tech High School – Law Professions
At Fox Tech Magnet, we believe that all students can meet their full potential. We commit to fostering a campus-wide culture based on positive relationships for stakeholders and provide rigorous instruction through innovative teaching practices. Students who are interested in pursuing careers in health and law professions receive focused instruction, clinical rotations at partnering hospitals, mentorship opportunities with practitioners, hands-on experience, field observations, PBL and certifications in nursing and/or medical assistant. We also offer a multitude of AP, dual credit/dual enrollment courses via The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio College, and UT Austin OnRamps to accelerate college readiness. Our school educates all students, providing ELL support, special education, gifted & talented, and 504 services to eligible students.
- 2012 National Blue Ribbon School offering career opportunities in law and legal services and the opportunity to earn an endorsement in Public Service
- Students are introduced to and given a foundation for careers in law, including legal studies, criminology, social work, politics and other law-related professions
- Students are able to observe and interact with professionals at City Hall, local law firms and county, municipal and federal courthouses. They also receive valuable experience by participating in the state’s Mock Trial competition
Health Science, Nursing, Law • Advanced Placement (AP), AVID, Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit, Gifted & Talented, Pre-AP • Art, Band, Dance, Mariachi • Special Education
Aquatics, Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, Archery, Water Polo, Cheer, Dance/Pom Squad • Debate, Student Council, Yearbook, National Honor Society, UIL Academics, Debate Team, HOSA, Political Thinkers, Gamma Sigma, National Honor Society, Student Council, Academic Decathlon/Octathlon, Mock Trial Team, Art Club
District Info Sessions:
San Antonio ISD is hosting the following virtual Live Q&A sessions on the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Facebook page. Questions may be sent ahead of time by direct message through the Facebook page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will be able to post questions directly to the live chat during the Q&A session. Families are invited to view the informational video posted each morning prior to the session. For more information, visit the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Events page on Facebook here.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 5 PM
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 5 PM
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 | 5 PM
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 | 10 AM
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 10 AM
School Info Sessions:
Fox Tech High School is hosting the following virtual Parent Information Sessions. All sessions will have Spanish interpretation available. Contact the school directly with any questions. Use this Zoom link to join any session below.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020 | 5:30 PM
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 | 6 PM
- Thursday, January 28, 2021 | 6 PM