Travis Early College High School
Travis Early College High School has been nationally recognized as a silver medalist in “Best High School” rankings by U.S. News, listed as a “Beating the Odds” campus that “[does] an excellent job of preparing students for college” (Newsweek), and granted the 2017 National Blue Ribbon Award. We provide traditionally under-served students the opportunity to learn in an academically rigorous environment that provides the social and academic support to excel. At Travis, students may attain their high school diploma while earning an associate degree and/or up to 60 college hours at no cost to students’ families. Students receive valuable exposure to college life, create a seamless transition from high school to post-secondary education, and get strong support network that includes tutors and college planning advisors.
- 2017 National Blue Ribbon School where college-level learning begins immediately, with students enrolling in their first college courses beginning in the 9th grade
- Walking distance to San Antonio College where courses are offered
- Complete a high school diploma while earning up to 60 hours of college credit and/or an Associate Degree at no cost
Advanced Placement (AP), AVID, Dual Credit, Pre-AP, World Languages • Art, Theatre, Acting at San Antonio College
San Antonio College (ACCD)
SAISD students may participate in all sports at their home campus. San Antonio College offers students Men’s/Women’s Basketball, Soccer, Women’s Volleyball and Boxing • Academic Decathlon/Octathlon, Robotics, Gamma Sigma Girls, One Up, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, National Hispanic Honor Society, Yearbook, Art Club, Environmental Science Club, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Club), Phi Beta Kappa
Choice Bus Tours! Visit the Travis Early College High School campus and 3 other Choice high schools on Saturday, November 2, 2019. Seats on the bus are FREE but limited, so reserve yours today! RSVP or learn more about the Choice Bus Tours on the Events page.
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria