Travis Early College High School
Travis Early College High School has been nationally recognized as a silver medalist in “Best High School” rankings by U.S. News, listed as a “Beating the Odds” campus that “[does] an excellent job of preparing students for college” (Newsweek), and granted the 2017 National Blue Ribbon Award. We provide traditionally under-served students the opportunity to learn in an academically rigorous environment that provides the social and academic support to excel. At Travis, students may attain their high school diploma while earning an associate degree and/or up to 60 college hours at no cost to students’ families. Students receive valuable exposure to college life, create a seamless transition from high school to post-secondary education, and get strong support network that includes tutors and college planning advisors.
- 2017 National Blue Ribbon School where college-level learning begins immediately, with students enrolling in their first college courses beginning in the 9th grade
- Walking distance to San Antonio College where courses are offered
- Complete a high school diploma while earning up to 60 hours of college credit and/or an Associate Degree at no cost
1:1 Technology (Lighthouse campus), Advanced Placement (AP), AVID, Dual Credit, Pre-AP, Gifted & Talented, World Languages • Art, Theatre, Acting at San Antonio College
San Antonio College (ACCD)
SAISD students may participate in all sports at their home campus. San Antonio College offers students Men’s/Women’s Basketball, Soccer, Women’s Volleyball and Boxing • Academic Decathlon/Octathlon, Robotics, Gamma Sigma Girls, One Up, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, National Hispanic Honor Society, Yearbook, Art Club, Environmental Science Club, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Club), Phi Beta Kappa
District Info Sessions:
San Antonio ISD is hosting the following virtual Live Q&A sessions on the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Facebook page. Questions may be sent ahead of time by direct message through the Facebook page or by email to email@example.com. Participants will be able to post questions directly to the live chat during the Q&A session. Families are invited to view the informational video posted each morning prior to the session. For more information, visit the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Events page on Facebook here.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 5 PM
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 5 PM
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 | 5 PM
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 | 10 AM
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 10 AM
School Info Sessions:
Travis ECHS is hosting the following virtual Parent Information Sessions. All sessions have Spanish interpretation available. Contact the school directly with any questions. Use the Zoom links provided for each session below.