Steele Montessori Academy
At Steele Montessori Academy, we believe in student-centered learning using a Montessori approach with curriculum and a strong emphasis on creating independent individuals who show empathy and compassion. We offer trained Montessori teachers, multi-age groupings, hands-on learning, and self-directed activity through a program developed in collaboration with the National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector.
- Multi-age groupings, hands-on activities, and self-directed learning
- Trained Montessori teachers that guide students to progress at their own pace and gradually discover their potential
Gifted & Talented • Art • Special Education: PPCD, Special Education Inclusion
Art Club, Robotics, Gardening
Steele Montessori Academy is hosting Parent Information Sessions at the school:
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 | 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019 | 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 | 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 | 9:00 – 10:00 PM
*For more information, please call the Steele Montessori office at (210) 438-6870.
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria