St. Philip’s Early College High School
St. Philip’s College Early College High School’s nationally ranked program offers the student who is at-risk or under-represented in college, the chance to earn the Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science degrees for free. Students begin to take college classes during their freshmen year and transition to full-time college students their junior year. As a support to our students, we provide a high school counselor, college bound advisor, and a college liaison. Being situated on a college campus offers our students a true “college-going experience” with computer labs, college bookstore, library, study centers, and a student center with billiard tables, gaming consoles, coffee shop, and a six-lane bowling alley.
- Enables students to earn an Associate of Arts, Associates of Applied Science and/or workforce certification while completing the requirements for their high school diploma at no cost
- Students are housed full-time at St. Philip’s, where they take both high school and college-level classes and have access to the college’s facilities such as the Turbon Student Center
- Opportunity to obtain industry certification in Information Technology or Automotive Technology
Automotive Technician, Culinary Arts, IT – Computer/Network Technician, Nursing (CNA and LVN Certification) • Advanced Placement (AP), Gifted & Talented, Dual Credit, Pre-AP • Internships in Automotive, Cyber Security, Culinary and Allied Health Fields • All of our fine arts offering are through St. Philip’s College. Students may participate in the college plays and choir.
Holy Reedemer Church, Jason’s Deli, Subway, Office Depot
Volleyball, basketball and cheerleading are offered through St. Philip’s or students may return to their home SAISD campus • Students may join any club or organization at St. Philip’s. In addition, we offer a variety of high school clubs based on interests of students and faculty. Clubs recently offered include yearbook, National Honor Society, student government, billiards, gaming, weight-lifting, and media. St. Philip’s ECHS students may return to what would have been their SAISD high school to participate in sports or fine arts at the end of the day.
District Info Sessions:
San Antonio ISD is hosting the following virtual Live Q&A sessions on the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Facebook page. Questions may be sent ahead of time by direct message through the Facebook page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will be able to post questions directly to the live chat during the Q&A session. Families are invited to view the informational video posted each morning prior to the session. For more information, visit the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Events page on Facebook here.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 5 PM
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 5 PM
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 | 5 PM
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 | 10 AM
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 10 AM
School Info Sessions:
St. Philip’s ECHS is hosting the following virtual Parent Information Sessions. There are separate sessions in English and Spanish. Contact the school directly with any questions. Use the Zoom links below to join a session.
Sessions in English
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 | 6 PM | Use this Zoom link to join | passcode: 639135
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 | 6 PM | Use this Zoom link to join | passcode: 847411
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021 | 6 PM | Use this Zoom link to join | passcode: 272256
Sesiones en español
- por determinarse