Rhodes Middle School – Media & Technology
At Jeremiah Rhodes Middle School, we believe students deserve and are entitled to every opportunity to leave with the essential knowledge and skills necessary to further their education. As the world changes and becomes more heavily reliant on technology as a means to an end, we feel that providing classrooms that bring together standard teachings, technology, and real-world applications would best prepare them for the awaiting higher levels of education and future careers. We prepare our students for a world that embraces technology in a multitude of ways. From building bridges to troubleshooting computer circuit boards, students are challenged and develop valuable problem-solving and critical-thinking skills through hands-on learning.
- Technology-focused curriculum preparing for high school and college
- Development of problem-solving and critical-thinking skills through hands-on learning
- Opportunity to earn high school elective credit for technology courses in web design and video production
Animation, Audio & Video Production, IT – Computer Science and Programming, IT – Computer/Network Technician • Advanced Placement (AP), Dual Credit, Gifted & Talented, Middle School Partners, Pre-AP, World Languages • Art, Band, Choir, Mariachi, Music, Theatre • Special Education: ACE, PBIS
Communities in Schools, City-Year, Family Services, Dee Howard Aerospace Foundation, Good Samaritan Center
Basketball, Cheer, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball • LOTC • Robotics, Chess Club, Theater Club, Running Club, Reading Club
District Info Sessions:
San Antonio ISD is hosting the following virtual Live Q&A sessions on the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Facebook page. Questions may be sent ahead of time by direct message through the Facebook page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will be able to post questions directly to the live chat during the Q&A session. Families are invited to view the informational video posted each morning prior to the session. For more information, visit the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Events page on Facebook here.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 5 PM
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 5 PM
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 | 5 PM
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 | 10 AM
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 10 AM
School Info Sessions:
Rhodes Middle School is hosting the following virtual Parent Information Sessions. All sessions will have Spanish interpretation available. Contact the school directly at (210) 978-7925 or email@example.com for the Zoom link to join any session below.
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 3 PM
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021 | 9;30 AM
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021 | 6 PM