Rhodes Middle School
At Jeremiah Rhodes Middle School, we believe students deserve and are entitled to every opportunity to leave with the essential knowledge and skills necessary to further their education. As the world changes and becomes more heavily reliant on technology as a means to an end, we feel that providing classrooms that bring together standard teachings, technology, and real-world applications would best prepare them for the awaiting higher levels of education and future careers. We prepare our students for a world that embraces technology in a multitude of ways. From building bridges to troubleshooting computer circuit boards, students are challenged and develop valuable problem-solving and critical-thinking skills through hands-on learning.
- Technology-focused curriculum preparing for high school and college
- Development of problem-solving and critical-thinking skills through hands-on learning
- Opportunity to earn high school elective credit for technology courses in web design and video production
Animation, Audio & Video Production, IT – Computer Science and Programming, IT – Computer/Network Technician • Advanced Placement (AP), Dual Credit, Gifted & Talented, Middle School Partners, Pre-AP, World Languages • Art, Band, Choir, Mariachi, Music, Theatre • Special Education: ACE, PBIS
Communities in Schools, City-Year, Family Services, Dee Howard Aerospace Foundation, Good Samaritan Center
Basketball, Cheer, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball • LOTC • Robotics, Chess Club, Theater Club, Running Club, Reading Club
Choice Bus Tours! Visit the Rhodes Middle School campus and 3 other Choice middle schools and academies on Saturday, November 9, 2019. Seats on the bus are FREE but limited, so reserve yours today! RSVP or learn more about the Choice Bus Tours on the Events page.
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria