Irving Dual Language Academy
At Washington Irving Dual Language Academy, we believe that all students have the potential to develop into productive, high achieving global citizens. For this reason, we provide students with the most advanced comprehensive dual language experience that supports the development of highly proficient biliterate individuals with cognitive meta-linguistic skills.
- Dual-language immersion school promoting English and Spanish
- Form strong cognitive and academic skills through the development of bilingualism and biliteracy
Head Start, Bilingual Education/Dual Language, Gifted & talented, Speech, Guidance and Counseling • Art, Choir, Mariachi • Special Education: PBIS
Physical Education • Art Club
Irving Dual Language Academy is hosting Choice Information Sessions at the school:
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019 | 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 | 5:30 PM
- Saturday, January 4, 2020 | 5:30 PM
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria