Democracy Prep at the Stewart Campus
At Democracy Prep Stewart, we believe that all students have unlimited potential. Our mission is to educate responsible citizen-scholars for success in a college of their choice and a life of active citizenship. At our Stewart Campus, we provide students with a rigorous, college-prep academic program along with co-curriculars that will help students become better learners.
- Partnership with Democracy Prep, a nationally-recognized network with proven success in increasing student achievement and helping students to reach their full potential
- Civic education starts in Kindergarten. It is taught both classrooms and communities, so that scholars learn that they have a voice and how to use it to affect positive change
- DREAM values: D: Discipline, R: Respect, E: Enthusiasm, A: Accountability, M: Maturity
Government and Law • Advanced Placement (AP), Dual Credit, Pre-AP, World Languages • Art, Theater • Bilingual Education/Dual Language • Special Education: PBIS
Communities in Schools
Girls on the Run, Drama Club
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria