Brackenridge Early College High School
At Brackenridge High School, recipient of four distinctions from TEA, we believe that all students deserve a high-quality education in a positive learning environment that is rich in a 100 year tradition of excellence. We prepare students for college and real-world professional experiences. Students learn from highly-qualified, caring professionals and master teachers who are dedicated to helping students achieve their full potential. Our students explore careers in animation, printing, graphic design and audio-video production. Early College students work for an associate’s degree through St. Philip’s College engaging in a high school and college experience all at once. Our Dual Language Academy provides students the opportunity to be Bi-literate, Bilingual, Bi-cultural – all at Brackenridge.
- Dual Credit certified teachers allow for students to stay on campus at Brackenridge High School
- Complete a high school diploma while earning up to 60 hours of college credit and/or an Associate Degree at no cost
- Upon graduation, the goal is for students to make a seamless transition from high school to a 4-year college or university
Animation • Audio & Video Production • Business Information • Management • Culinary Arts • Education and Training • Graphic Design & Illustration • Health Science • IT – Computer Science and Programming • IT – Computer/Network Technician • Law Enforcement • Marketing and Entrepreneurship • Printing & Imaging Technology • Advanced Placement (AP) • AVID • Dual Credit • Gifted & Talented • Pre-AP • Early College High School – ECHS specialized school • Art • Band • Cheer • Choir • Dance • Mariachi • Music • Orchestra • Theatre • Dual Credit Music electives • Dual Language Academy Cohort • Special Education: ACE, PBIS, Co-teach model
Big Brothers-Big Sisters • Cafe College • Alumni Association • San Antonio Education Partnership • Trinity Advisor
Aquatics • Basketball • Cross Country • Football • Golf • Soccer • Tennis • Volleyball • ROTC • Student Council • NHS • Academic UIL • Academic Decathlon • Speech/Debate Team • Animation Club • Girl Scouts/GAMMA SIGMA • DECA • CyberPatriots • Drama Club • Spanish Club • Yearbook • Pep Squad • Chess Club • Class Officers • Explorers • SkillsUSA • HOSA
District Info Sessions:
San Antonio ISD is hosting the following virtual Live Q&A sessions on the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Facebook page. Questions may be sent ahead of time by direct message through the Facebook page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will be able to post questions directly to the live chat during the Q&A session. Families are invited to view the informational video posted each morning prior to the session. For more information, visit the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Events page on Facebook here.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 5 PM
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 5 PM
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 | 5 PM
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 | 10 AM
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 10 AM
School Info Sessions:
Brackenridge High School is hosting the following virtual Parent Information Sessions. All sessions will have Spanish interpretation available.* Contact the school directly with any questions. Use the Zoom links below to join any session.
- Monday, December 14, 2020 | 4:30 PM | Use this Zoom link to join | passcode: brack
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 5 PM | Use this Zoom link to join | passcode: brack
- Thursday, January 28, 2021 | 5 PM | Use this Zoom link to join | passcode: brack
*Traducción en español disponible en todas las sesiones.