At Artemisia Bowden Academy, we believe in promoting a safe, engaging, and innovative learning community where students will gain foundational, academic, and personal skills to become leaders that positively impact their school and society. We strive for innovative classroom instruction and promote 21st-century learning. We take great pride in all of the community and mentoring partnerships that help promote our educational vision. We provide services in the areas of bilingual education/dual language, dyslexia, special education, and gifted & talented to all eligible students.
- Innovative instruction through 21st-century learning
- Bilingual, dual language, gifted & talented, special education services
- Community and mentoring partnerships
Pre-AP • Art, Band, Choir, Music • Bilingual Education/Dual Language • Special Education: ACE, PBIS, PPCD
Ella Austin, Girl Zone, Ft. Sam Houston, Dignowity Hill Neighborhood Association, Blue Star Art, Boys & Girls Club of San Antonio
Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Volleyball , Literature Club, Gardening Club, Student Safety Patrols
Bowden Academy is hosting Parent Information Sessions at the school:
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019 | 5:30-8:00 PM | Families can learn about the school and experience Math & Science Night
- Friday, October 25, 2019 | 8:30-10:30 AM | Families can learn about the school and take a tour.
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria