Huppertz Elementary (IB Candidate)
At Huppertz Elementary, we believe that every student can learn and achieve success at a high level. Our dedicated staff promotes this expectation by instilling high levels of critical thinking and application of learning to both future knowledge acquisition (transfer knowledge) and their lives outside the classroom (application to real-world scenarios). In addition, we are a candidate for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) and provide the AVID program. These offerings aim to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. We aim to close the opportunity gap so that we can prepare all students for college, careers, and life. At Huppertz Elementary, we stand for excellence, honor, and pride.
- Candidate for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Focus on real-life application through critical thinking and learning new skills
- Opportunities to prepare all students for college, careers, and life
International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) candidate, AVID, Gifted & Talented • Art, Music • Special Education: BSC, Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS), PPCD
Junior Achievement, The University of Texas at San Antonio, St. Mary’s University, Greater San Antonio After-School All-Stars
Chess Club, Environmental Club, Robotics, Art Club, Student Council
District Info Sessions:
San Antonio ISD is hosting the following virtual Live Q&A sessions on the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Facebook page. Questions may be sent ahead of time by direct message through the Facebook page or by email to email@example.com. Participants will be able to post questions directly to the live chat during the Q&A session. Families are invited to view the informational video posted each morning prior to the session. For more information, visit the SAISD Choice Schools & Programs Events page on Facebook here.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 | 5 PM
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 5 PM
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 5 PM
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 | 5 PM
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 | 10 AM
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 10 AM
School Info Sessions:
Huppertz Elementary is hosting the following virtual Parent Information Sessions. Contact the school directly with any questions.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 | 5:30-7 PM
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 | 5:30-7 PM *Spanish interpretation available at this session.
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 5:30-7 PM