Harris IB World Middle School
At Harris Middle School, we believe in developing internationally minded individuals who are caring, respectful, and mindful of intercultural interactions and differences. As an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP) World School, we are committed to a high quality, challenging, and international education. Our extracurricular offerings are vast in order to prepare well-rounded students who will strive to be responsible, inquisitive, honest, and open-minded individuals. Our scholars aspire to be beacons of knowledge and become contributing members of their communities to create a better world.
- International BaccalaureateWorld School for the Middle Years Programme (MYP). The curriculum serves to prepare students seeking enrollment into the IB Institute at Burbank High School
- Science and technology focus fused with a college-preparatory liberal arts program
- Real-world exploration using everyday tools, models, and experiences
International Baccalaureate (IB), AVID, Gifted & Talented, Middle School Partners, Pre-AP, World Languages • Art, Band, Choir, Mariachi, Orchestra, Theatre, Theatre Tech • AVID Excel • Special Education: ACE, BCM, PBIS
Big Brothers Big Sisters, Communities in Schools
Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball • LOTC • Robotics, Art Club, Chess Club, Photography, Recycling Club, Peer Mediators, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, French Club, Gamma Sigma Pearls, Spanish Club, Journalism/Yearbook
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria