Gonzales Early Childhood Education Center
At Gonzales Early Childhood Education Center, our program will instill a lifelong love of learning through a wide range of experiences to develop the full potential of every child while working as one team in collaboration with families and the community. The mission of the staff at Gonzales ECEC is to provide a strong educational foundation for young learners, consisting of a high-quality, developmentally appropriate early childhood education to meet the emotional, social, physical and academic needs of all the children in our program. We offer family events during and after the school day to promote our learning in and out of school. Our school educates all students, providing bilingual education/dual language program and special education to eligible students.
- High-quality, developmentally appropriate early childhood education
- Bilingual, dual language, and special education
- Family events during and after the school day promote lifelong learning
Bilingual Education/Dual Language • Special Education: Bilingual PPCD, PBIS
The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio College, San Antonio Public Library
After School Enrichment Program partnered with PreK4SA (COSA)
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria