Fox Tech High School — Nursing H-TECH
At Fox Tech High School, we believe that all students can meet their full potential. We commit to fostering a campus-wide culture based on positive relationships for stakeholders and provide rigorous instruction through innovative teaching practices. Students who are interested in pursuing careers in health and law professions receive focused instruction, clinical rotations at partnering hospitals, mentorship opportunities with practitioners, hands-on experience, field observations, PBL, and certifications in nursing and/or medical assistant. We also offer a multitude of AP, dual credit/dual enrollment courses via The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio College, and UT Austin OnRamps to accelerate college readiness. Our school educates all students, providing ELL support, special education, gifted & talented, and 504 services to eligible students.
- 2012 National Blue Ribbon School offering career opportunities in the health industry and the opportunity to earn an endorsement in either Public Service or STEM
- Students receive hands-on lessons in the school’s state-of-the-art medical simulation facility, as well as participate in educational visits to magnet partners, such as Baptist Medical Center, University Health System and the University of Texas Health Science Center
- Dual credit opportunities with San Antonio College and the University of Texas at San Antonio
Health Science, Nursing, Law • Advanced Placement (AP), AVID, Dual Credit, Gifted & Talented, Pre-AP • Art, Band, Mariachi • Special Education: PBIS
Aquatics, Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, Archery, Water Polo, Cheer, Dance/Pom Squad • Debate, Student Council, Yearbook, National Honor Society, UIL Academics, Debate Team, HOSA, Political Thinkers, Gamma Sigma, National Honor Society, Student Council, Academic Decathlon/Octathlon, Mock Trial Team, Art Club
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria