Fenwick Academy (IB Candidate)
At Fenwick Academy, we believe that all students deserve to have access to a well-rounded education that will prepare them to be responsible, successful, pro-active participants in their future. Instruction that engages students in inquiry, critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity and social interactions are the foundation of learning opportunities at our campus. Fenwick’s educational program encompasses academics, fine arts, physical fitness, and social-emotional
learning. Our extracurricular offerings enhance the instruction occurring in the classroom and give students additional opportunities to develop their interests and leadership skills.
- Engaging instruction promotes inquiry, critical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Focus on developing successful, creative minds eager to participate in their future
- Opportunities to develop leadership and social-emotional skills
International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP) candidate, Gifted & Talented • Art, Choir, Music, Orchestra, Theatre • Bilingual Education/Dual Language • Special Education: ACE, PBIS
HEB, YMCA, Girls Inc, SAC, St. Mary’s University, Lion’s Club, YMCA of Greater San Antonio
Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Volleyball • Chess Club, Drama Club, One-Act Play, UIL, Drum Ensemble, Opera Club, Peer Assistance & Leadership (PALS), Art Club, Student Safety Patrols, Athletics, Girl Scouts, Student Council, National Junior Honor Society
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria