At Charles C. Ball Academy, we are a neighborhood school that believes that all students deserve a well-rounded education grounded in a student-centered approach. As an in-district charter, we provide STEAM and blended learning. Students are provided with project-based learning curriculum and a wide range of technology resources that increase rigor and relevance and provide students with the 21st-century skills that they need to be successful in the careers of the future. The combination of a challenging instructional program and exceptional extracurricular programs cultivates a learning environment where students succeed both academically and socially.
- STEAM, blended learning, project-based learning curriculum
- Well-rounded education grounded in a student-centered approach
- Wide range of technology resources that increase rigor and relevance
AVID, Gifted & Talented, Pre-AP • Algebra I, Engineering Design, IT – Computer Science and Programming • Art, Band, Music • Bilingual Education/Dual Language • Special Education: ACE, PPCD
Greater San Antonio After-School All-Stars
Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Volleyball • Coca-Cola Value Youth Program, Student Leaders, Robotics, Project Lead the Way, STEM Club, Tech Classes, Art, Makerspace Sessions, Ambassadors Student Leadership Class, English/Spanish Spelling Bee
The District is hosting Choice Information Sessions. Parents, come learn about the Choice Application Process and how to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Light refreshments will be served, and Spanish interpretation will be available. No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burbank High School Testing Center
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9-10 AM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria
- Monday, April 27, 2020 | 5-6 PM | Burnet Learning Center Cafeteria